Sunday 26 April 2009

#5 - Feedback From Paul Andrew Williams

April 4th, 2009.

Feedback from our director mentor, Paul Andrew Williams:

That script is one of the best short scripts I've read. It is really really good. I'd love to come to the shoot, I will keep my mouth shut don't worry. If you fancy a beer before the shoot let me know and if there is anything I can do to help let me know.
Well fucking done.

This made our day.

It's a bloody lovely thing to say.

Unfortunately, due to the last-minute nature of locations and filming dates, we didn't get to meet up with Paul before the shoot.

It's a shame we didn't have the time - what with us being all Northern and down in the Big Smoke and that.

Especially as he's the man responsible for this bit of brilliance...

No comments:

Post a Comment